October means fall festivals, pumpkins and Halloween!
I’ve updated the Deals & Events Calendar for October and there are many fun activities this month!
There are fall festivals, Halloween events, trick-or-treat events, truck events and more.
- Hyland Hills Chairlift rides – October 8-9 in Bloomington
- Twin Cities Book Festival – October 15th in St. Paul
- Fall Festival – October 15th at the Wargo Nature Center
- Half Haunted Halloween – October 22nd at Wood Lake Nature Center
- Pumpkin Night in the Park – October 22nd at Springbrook Nature Center
- St. Cloud Kids and Parents Expo – October 29th
- Halloween Trail Walk – October 29th at Viking Lakes, Eagan
- Tamarack Trick or Treat – October 29th in White Bear Lake
- AND MANY MORE!
Plus, of course, there are festivals like the Twin Cities Harvest Festival, and Severs Fall Festival.
Be sure to plan your shopping for the month (and year) with my guide, What to Buy in October to Save Money!
Also- make yourself a cup of homemade Salted Caramel Pumpkin Latte as you enjoy planning your family’s month!
Or a Starbucks Skinny Mocha!
And for sure, print these FREE Halloween bucket lists to do with your family!
Valleyfair’s ValleyScare is not returning, but instead, Tricks & Treats for all ages will be all October long.