It’s back! Panera has offered a coffee subscription but now they’ve expanded it to include fountain drinks and lemonade! It’s now called their Unlimited Sip Club, because you can get a new drink every 2 hours, plus unlimited refills while you’re in the store.
If you sign up by May 6th, you can get FREE unlimited drinks through July 4th!
This includes coffee, tea, fountain drinks AND lemonade!
It does not include their expresso drinks and cold brew iced coffees. But it’s perfect if you have a Panera near you, or if you like working in a cafe – you can use this for beverages all day!
You just need to have a free Panera account – I’ve had the app on my phone for a long time because I love Panera and you can get exclusive deals through the app, like 20% off a “pick 2” meal or get a FREE bakery treat.
This is how easy it is:
- Go HERE to sign up for your free Unlimited Sip Club subscription by May 6th.
- Sign into your Panera account if you have one. If not, sign up – it’s free!
- Pick a preferred Panera location near you (though you will be able to use your subscription at any Panera).
- Fill out the information including your credit card number. You will need to provide a credit card number but it will NOT be charged unless you keep your subscription after July 4th. On July 18th you will be charged $10.99 a month to continue with your subscription. You can cancel anytime!
- NOTE: If you’re a current subscriber, you will only pay $8.99 per month through 2022. Then it will go up to $10.99 in January 2023.
Now you can get FREE beverages every day! You can even come back multiple times a day – every 2 hours!
I love that you can reserve your drinks in advance through the app. When I joined the club, I just ordered a coffee, applied my “Rewards” deal for the free coffee and the balance was $0.00. Super easy!
Want more coffee?
How about making it at home? Try these!
(Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links that help support this site at no cost to you. All opinions are 100% mine.)