My kids have grown up visiting the Minnesota Children’s Museum. We’ve seen everything from Thomas & Friends and Choo Choo Bob to the all-new remodel in 2017 including the Scramble, laser tag and the ever-changing exhibits.
There’s always SO much to do and see at the museum! And they are always planning new things. For example, be sure to see Shipwreck Adventures, a new permanent exhibit that opened up in 2022!
As a Play Advocate for the Minnesota Children’s Museum for several years, I’ve gotten the inside scoop about their remodel as well as upcoming exhibits and special events, and I’ve shared them with you. In being a Play Advocate, I’ve learned the importance of play not just for kids but for everybody, and the Minnesota Children’s Museum has created a wonderful place for everyone to play together.
And there are ways for everyone to play together, regardless of their budget.
And as a frugal mom who loves to share deals with you, I am excited to share that there are MANY ways to save on admission to the Minnesota Children’s Museum. There are also ways to visit for free! You may be aware of them, but if not, here they are:
5 Ways to Save Minnesota Children’s Museum
(Updated November 2023)
Admission is regularly $16.00 on weekdays, $19.00 on weekends, per person ages 1-101.
- Get FREE admission on the first Sunday of the month thanks to Securian Financial. You must make a reservation in advance though (these fill up fast!).
- $3 off admission with my EXCLUSIVE code TCFM either online or in person! Or use my code to save $30 off a membership right now! (Or $20 the rest of the year). https://mcm.org/wp/visit/
- Pay only $3 per ticket if you qualify based on EBT, WIC or other assistance. Read about their All Play Tickets here.
- Save $2 per ticket or $15 off a membership if you have a AAA membership, are active duty military, are a senior age 65 or older, are a MERSC employee, or are an educator. Learn more here.
- Save 50% on admission if you have a membership to another ACM children’s museum, or an ASTC reciprocal museum. Learn more here.
10 West Seventh Street
St. Paul, MN 55102
Want more ways to save on admission to places around the Twin Cities?
Check out my guides: