They’re back! A FREE admission day every month at the Minnesota Children’s Museum!
Free First Sundays at the Minnesota Children’s Museum start Sunday, March 6th, 2022!
The museum is now collaborating with Securing Financial to launch Securian Financial Free First Sundays, which means FREE admission for EVERYONE the first Sunday of the month.
The museum had “Free Third Sundays” for years sponsored by Target, but that ended a couple years ago due to COVID.
But yay – now these free admission days are back!
The only difference right now is that you have to reserve your tickets in advance. Capacity is limited. This is good because it prevents the place from getting too crowded. But be sure to reserve them ASAP!
This year in 2022 there are TONS of cool things coming to the Minnesota Children’s Museum.
Right now you can see Thomas the Train: Explore the Rails!
I recently did a sneak peek tour of Shipwreck Adventures which is opening soon. Read all about my experience here.
There are also other fun exhibits coming:
- Wallace & Gromit and Shaun the Sheep: Shear Genius (May 28 to Fall 2022)
- Imaginopolis: Nature Remix (Opens Summer 2022)
- The Amazing Castle (Fall – Winter 2022)
NOTE: If you don’t go to the museum on the first Sunday of the month, you can still go for less than full price!
Get DISCOUNTED Tickets (Lowest-Priced!)
- Get $3 off admission with my EXCLUSIVE code TCFM when you buy in person! (Mention code at the desk) Or save $20 on a membership either in person or online. This is the BEST deal you can find! No limit. https://mcm.org/wp/visit/
- Get free and reduced-priced admission through the “Play for All” Program. Minnesota Children’s Museum in St. Paul provides free and reduced-priced family memberships to low-income and foster care families and is available to any family living at or below 200% of the poverty level. More info on their website.