Summer is almost here and I just found out about a cool summer freebie for kids from Hy-Vee!
You can sign up your kids to get a FREE Summer of Fun KidsFit Box!
You have to sign up by May 15th then you can pick it up at a Hy-Vee store starting June 4th.
You’ll be signing up your kids for a free KidsFit “club” and you’ll get emails with fun for them to help them stay fit.
Kids can then earn prizes all summer long!
I signed up my kids!
Here’s what’s inside the box:
- 24-page Summer Challenge Workbook- Explore a new theme each month through health education, comics, challenges & more!
- Bookmark- Your first summer challenge is Ready to Read, jumpstart the fun with your first prize of the summer.
- Coupon Book- Being a part of the Club has it’s perks including exclusive deals from our partners!
- Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages- Don’t let a booboo ruin your time in the sun, stay prepared with a full box of bandaids to help continue the fun.
- Nature Valley Minis Sandwiches- Take these portable sandwiches on your next outdoor adventure because when we get outside, something amazing happens.
- Kodiak Cakes Crunchy Granola Bar- With a crispy crunch, delicious flavors, and 100% whole grains these bars don’t just satisfy, they help fuel your next adventure.
- GoGo squeeZ Red Raspberry Big Pouch- Take your fruit on the go with the BIG pouch! These pouches have 33% more fruit to help keep you fueled.
- Crystal Light Pure- Lemonade is a summertime staple and this portable pouch is free of artificial sweeteners, flavors and preservatives.
Stacia Betts says
I would like to sign my son, Colton, up please.