- The museum is now open limited hours, from Thursday-Sunday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- All visitors, including members, need to make a reservation.
- Masks required for ages 5 and older — and encouraged for ages 2 to 4.
You can read all about their changes and how families have been responding on their website.
In addition, some areas of the museum are closed, like The Scramble and face painting. But most of the museum is open including:
- Pretend town in Our World
- Laser maze and climbing wall in Super Awesome Adventures
- Maker space in The Studio
- Space fantasy in Imaginopolis
- Joyful toddler play area in Sprouts
- Big blocks in Creativity Jam
- Ball-o-Rama in the special exhibit gallery
- Oversized games on the Landing
Tickets and Discounts!
Tickets are now $14.95 for all ages – 1 to 101.
I’m SUPER excited to share an EXCLUSIVE discount code I am offering to the Minnesota Children’s Museum!
My code TCFM is now good for $3 off a ticket, or $20 off a membership!
There are also other discounts but honestly they’re not as good! They’re $2 off instead of $3 off.
However, if you are lower income, you may be able to qualify for their “All Play Membership” which is deeply discounted.
You can learn more and purchase tickets here: https://mcm.org/tickets/.
And you’ll definitely want to consider membership as they are opening Doc McStuffins: The Exhibit on January 16th!
So yes, the Minnesota Children’s Museum is open again, and we can’t wait to go back too!
wonderful put up, very informative. I wonder why the opposite experts of
this sector don’t notice this. You must continue your writing.
I am sure, you’ve a great readers’ base already!
Do you have any video of that? I’d like to find out some additional information.