I am excited to announce my giveaway for four (4) TICKETS to the Minneapolis Boat Show, January 19th to 22nd!
It’s the middle of January and we’re a few months away from warm weather, but from January 19th to 22nd you can get a taste of SUMMER at the 2017 Progressive Minneapolis Boat Show at the Minneapolis Convention Center.
There’s something for everyone – whether you’re looking to buy a boat or just try some water activities like paddleboarding. Plus, kids ages 15 and younger are FREE!
Here’s what you can expect:
- NEW! Cruising the Water with Wings Financial Credit Union, an immersive experience featuring the Minnesota Wine Experience with wine tastings from three top Minnesota cold-climate wineries and Cruisin’ Cuisine with boat cooking demonstrations from three of the Twin Cities’ most popular chefs (1/20 and 1/21).
- Free daily seminarson a variety of topics that will help you stay safe and make the most of your time on the water, including the popular Fred’s Shed Interactive Learning Center for DIYers looking to learn how to repair and maintain their boats.
- Antique Boat & Classic Boat Display, a fan favorite returning this year with an impressive display of antique and classic boats from old wooden beauties to quirky crafts from days gone by.
- Boating Skills Virtual Trainer, which allows you to take the helm of a virtual boat and sharpen your driving, docking and other important skills.
- Contests and giveaways each day of the show, including a chance to win a new Sea-Doo Spark!
DATES AND TIMES
Thursday, January 19 2pm–9pm
Friday, January 20 12pm–9pm
Saturday, January 21 10am–9pm
Sunday, January 22 10am–5pm
TWO Twin Cities Frugal Mom readers will win four (4) tickets to the Minneapolis Boat Show 2017, good for any of the four days, January 19th – 22nd! Just fill out the Rafflecopter form below by Wednesday, January 18th at 11:00pm CST. Winners will be randomly selected and contacted by email. Winners’ tickets will be available at will call. (Note: If you enter by clicking “Leave a Blog Comment” please be sure to leave a comment for your entry to be counted. Thanks!)