Happy Labor Day 2016! It’s another warm day in the Twin Cities, and a great day for some last-minute back to school thrift store shopping! Here are some sales in the area:
Arc’s Value Village – On Monday, September 6, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., everything in the stores will be half price (except brand new items marked with orange and white tags). http://www.arcsvaluevillage.org/
· Value Village Bloomington, 10546 France Ave. S.; (952) 818-8708
· Value Village Brooklyn Center, 6330 Brooklyn Blvd.; (763) 503-3534
· Value Village New Hope, 2751 Winnetka Ave. N.; (763) 544-0006
· Value Village Richfield, 6528 Penn Ave. S.; (612) 861-9550
· Value Village Saint Paul, 1650 White Bear Ave. N.; (651) 788-8300
Goodwill – Save 50% on clothing, shoes, accessories and household items with Blue, Green, Pink and Yellow Tags. Plus, all furniture is half off. Check website for participating stores. 9:00am – 6:00pm. http://www.goodwilleasterseals.org/
Salvation Army – Save 50% on all clothing! Plus in-store specials. 9:00am – 9:00pm. 10 locations in the Twin Cities. https://www.facebook.com/SalvationArmyStoresTwinCities
Savers and Unique Thrift Stores – 50% off clothing, shoes, accessories, and bed & bath. Excludes new merchandise (red tags). 9:00am-9:00pm. https://www.savers.com/shop
If you have another thrift store near you, be sure to check out their own specials and hours!
Thanks for this! I love Arc’s Value Village in St. Paul! Have you ever tried their personal shopping service — AWESOME!