Fresh Thyme Farmers Market is opening two new stores in the Twin Cities on August 3rd – one in Vadnais Heights, one in Savage! And the first 250 at each store will receive a FREE bag of groceries!
Last fall I wrote about Fresh Thyme opening up the first Twin Cities store in Bloomington. I LOVE this store. It’s a bright, colorful and full of fresh, healthful and smart choices for pretty good prices. And I’m so glad that they’re opening more locations in the Twin Cities so more Minnesotans can experience this store not far from home!
Minnesota knows how to live healthfully – and Fresh Thyme helps make it that much easier.
Back to the grand openings!
BOTH locations open at 7:00am and there will be:
- FREE grocery bag filled with groceries for first 250 customers! (Get in line early!)
- FREE muffins and coffee from 5:00 – 7:00am
- FREE samples – sample over 3 dozen of their products throughout the day
- FREE reusable bag with purchase all day (while supplies last)
- Doorbuster deals
- Sign up for a SNEAK PEAK on Tuesday, August 2nd by RSVP’ing on their website
- Get a $5 coupon via their website by submitting your email address
Learn more on each of their websites:
There are also locations in Bloomington and Apple Valley.
Anita Germain, CSJ says
i live in the Vadnais Heights area and did not receive a Oct. 4-11 ad in my St. Paul Pioneer Press Sunday paper and want to know what is on your FLYER for the above dates. Anita