Leap Day comes around once every four years – and this Monday, February 29th, you can find some great deals (especially if it’s your birthday)!
- Arby’s – Arby’s is offering a vegetarian menu for one day only – February 29th. (Don’t worry – their regular meaty menu will still be available.)
- Buca di Beppo – From Feb. 26 to 29, Buca di Beppo diners born on Feb. 29 are welcome to a free order of spaghetti and meatballs. Bring ID with proof of your birthday.
- Caribou Coffee – Leap year only comes once every 4 years and Caribou Coffee is making it special by offering it’s customers Buy One Beverage, Get One For 29¢! This amazing deal is good for any drink on the menu and only valid on February 29th.
- Hard Rock Cafe – Customers with a Leap Day birthday who stop by participating Hard Rock Cafe locations around the nation with a valid photo ID will receive a free entrée from Hard Rock’s Leaplings Eat Free menu.*
- Noodles & Company – Noodles & Company is offering guests who order online at order.noodles.com $4 off any $10 purchase by entering the code LEAPTHELINE at checkout!
- Pizza Hut – On Monday, Pizza Hut will be giving away free one-topping Personal Pan Pizzas to carryout customers with IDs showing they were born on Leap Day.
- Schlotzsky’s – On February 29th, all customers get a choice of special deals that vary by location, including a free sandwich with the purchase of chips and a 32-ounce drink, buy-one-get-one-free entrees, or just a flat $1 off any sandwich. (There’s one location at Southdale Shopping Center)
- Villa Italian Kitchen – If your birthday is February 29th, you can get a free slice of pizza (only at participating locations).
- Big Frog Custom T-Shirts & More: Get a free Leap Year 2016 T-shirt at any of the retailers participating locations on Feb. 29 — no purchase required. (Participating locations in Minnesota include Plymouth and Duluth)
- Once Upon a Child (select locations): Spend $29 and receive $5 off!! That’s $5 off every $29 you spend. Good February 28th & 29th.
- Expedia – On February 29, Expedia is celebrating Leap Day, with savings of up to 29% off of select hotels worldwide when booking through the Expedia mobile app. The time to seize these savings is limited. Travelers can sort through the deals and book their next vacation by visiting www.expedia.com/TimeforVacay. All trips must be booked between now and February 29, 2016, for travel completed byMay 22, 2016.
- Travelocity – Save up to 30% off hotels. Use code GETAWAYS30 on or before Monday.
Thanks for the great tips! Cannot wait to grab a Caribou:)
I was thinking the same thing, but while checking out Expedia!