Fit4Mom Twin Cities is celebrating 4 years as a Twin Cities Fit4Mom Franchise, and is offering a FREE Stroller Strides class in Linden Hills Park on Friday, June 13th at 9:00am for anyone who wants to participate!
Event highlights include:
- A Goodie bag for the first 25 people to arrive
- A Great Party afterward
- Music class from Munchkin Musik
- Craft table from I Heart Kids’ Art
- Mini photo sessions from local photographer Kerri Krestl
- Pampering and skin care from Nerium consultant Kristina
- Chair massages, and MORE!!!
To attend, please RSVP on their Facebook page or email Fit4Mom Twin Cities owner Emily Christie.
There will be some pretty cool stuff to raffle, which you’ll JUST HAVE TO GO TO FIND OUT what it all is. 🙂
If you can’t make it, PLEASE SHARE with anyone with small kids in the area.
This sounds fun, but where is it being held?
Nevermind, found it! Linden Hills Park! 🙂
TC Frugal Mom says
Melissa – Ok, great! I’m glad you checked and I added the location to this post as others are probably wondering too. Thanks!!!