If you haven’t been sure about signing up for Hulu, there’s no better time to sign up than now!!!
Right now for a limited time, Hulu is offering a special Black Friday deal:
And you can add Disney+ (with ads) for only $2 a month more!
That’s CHEAPER than many previous Black Friday deals. In the past they’ve offered $1.99 a month for a year deal. This is way better! Save 87% now!
After the first year it’s $7.99 a month but you can cancel anytime.
Note that there is no free trial with this offer. It’s also only available to new and qualified returning subscribers. Plus, this is their ad-supported plan, so it’s not ad-free. If you don’t want ads, it’s $17.99 a month.
This is even better than their STUDENT DEAL which is $1.99 a month.
Here’s what you get with the deal:
- Streaming Library with thousands of TV episodes and movies
- Stream different channels on two screens at a time
- Keep track of your favorite shows and movies in My Stuff
- Enable Autoplay when you want to binge
- Create up to six Profiles for everyone in your household
- Watch in up to 1080p/60fps, with select content available in 4K
- Listen in 2.0 stereo and 5.1 surround sound
- Improve your recommendations with numerous personalization features
This deal is only available through November 28th so be sure to sign up now! You won’t find a cheaper price – unless you have a Sprint unlimited plan.
Sprint free offer:
Did you know? You can get FREE Hulu (basic) if you have a Sprint Unlimited Plan.
What is Hulu?
Hulu offers unlimited instant streaming of current and classic TV shows and hit movies. You can watch current season episodes of select top shows like Family Guy, This Is Us, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, and The Good Doctor!
(Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links that help support this site at no cost to you. All opinions are 100% mine.)