A light display in the spring!
Nightfalls is a light display you can walk or drive through in Redwood Falls, Minnesota, about 2 hours west of the Twin Cities.
It’s at Ramsey Park, and it’s May 4-6, 2023, from 8:30 – 11:00pm each night. This is the 10th year!
Here are some highlights:
- Enter on Grove St. and then it’s one way.
- Drive-Thru Displays
- There are over 4 miles of lighted trails, over 280,000 lights on display
- 26 Sound and light displays from local organizations and businesses
- 2 Lighted waterfalls (Ramsey Falls and Falls of the Redwood light displays), 6 lighted bridges
- Rubi’s Kitchen and Sweet Kettle Madness Friday and Saturday nights
- Listen to the Radio broadcast: Tune in on your drive to 88.7 FM
- There’s a Lower Sioux Indian Community drum group Friday night
- RVHS Drumline Saturday night every 15 minutes between 9-10pm, near Ramsey Zoo
- Hike special trails to spot dinosaurs, animals, fairies, and spooks!
There’s no cost but donations are accepted. Learn more on their website.
They even have a map: