I know when my kids were babies, one of our biggest expenses – second to DAYCARE – was definitely DIAPERS!
Diapers can be so costly, and who wants to have to get them at the store in this pandemic? (Especially when stores keep running out of things!)
If you haven’t heard of Hello Bello, you’ll definitely want to check them out.
Hello Bello is basically a diaper subscription service with wipes and additional items and freebies. It was started by Kristen Bell and Dax Shepherd because they wanted parents to have access to affordable, premium products.
And I have a discount to share!
Get 35% off through Memorial Day 2023! Plus you get a FREE gift.
How it works:
Sign up for your first (discounted!) bundle and you’ll get:
- 4 packs of durable, plant-based, multi-functional 60-count wipes
- 15% off extra items – you can add up to 5 additional items (everything’s 15% off if you bundle)
- Freebies occasionally offered
Why Hello Bello diapers are different
Hello Bello diapers are ultra-soft, cloth-like diapers that are made with entirely plant-based, sustainable ingredients.
And you can customize each bundle with up to seven prints.
Plus they have really good reviews!
How to sign up and get this great discount!
- Click HERE.
- Click on BUNDLE NOW!
- Pick your sizes, prints and shipment frequency.
- Review your bundle and go to checkout.
- Fill out your information.
- Where it says “Have discount code? Enter it here” add discount code DIAPERS.
- Enter your payment info and submit!
And you can cancel anytime.
Have you tried Hello Bello? Share your experience in the comments!
(Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links that help support this site at no cost to you. All opinions are 100% mine.)