Though many events have been cancelled or changed due to COVID, there are still many COVID-safe things to do!
First be sure to plan your shopping for the month (and year) with my guide, What to Buy in March to Save Money!
Be sure to get your FREE Riding Mower kit from the Home Depot on Saturday, March 6th!
And your FREE Easter Basket Craft from JCPenney on Saturday, March 13th!
Some events happening this month:
The Landmark Center’s Urban Expedition continues virtually with Spain on March 7th and Iran on March 21st!
Toddler Tuesdays are back at the Mall of America – both in-person and online!
Maple Syrup events are happening in person this month! But unlike previous years, you have to sign up for a lot of them in advance. (I signed our family up for a free maple syrup event at Eastman Nature Center in Maple Grove!)
Attractions have been opening up again, like the Crayola Experience Mall of America, and the Minnesota Children’s Museum! Did you know you can get the LOWEST priced tickets for both of those places if you use my exclusive deals?
EVERY DAY you can get DISCOUNT Crayola Experience Mall of America tickets through my special link! Tickets are $17.50 (regularly $22.99 – $24.99) THIS IS THE LOWEST PRICE OUT THERE!
- Just click on my personalized online store web link (URL) and enter the access code TCFM. (Or visit https://tickets.crayolaexperience.com and enter my personalized store name: Twin Cities Frugal Mom)
- You’ll be able to purchase and print the tickets right away, saving you time waiting at the entrance turnstiles and bypassing ticket booth lines! And they’re valid for up to a year.\
Minnesota Children’s Museum:
EVERY DAY you can get DISCOUNTED tickets for the Minnesota Children’s Museum in St. Paul with my special code TCFM! Save $3 per admission!
- Just go to mcm.org and use my code TCFM to save $3 per admission on tickets online. You can also use that code to save $20 on a membership.
- There’s so much to do at the Minnesota Children’s Museum! Right now you can enjoy their new Doc McStuffins exhibit (open until May). Read about our visit! I have a GIVEAWAY ending 2/1! And watch my video walk-through here:
Some additional highlights for March, just like in February:
- Online Storytimes
- Outdoor Farmer’s Markets all around the Twin Cities
- There are online events galore, including performances by the St. Paul Chamber Orchestra!
- The FREE Build-a-Bear Wednesday online activities began last spring and continue online!
- You can still get FREE meals from your child’s school district through at least June 30, 2021!
And of course, there’s St. Patrick’s Day!
I have a fun Leprechaun Gnome Paper Craft for your family to do! This is great for kids!
(Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links that help support this site at no cost to you. All opinions are 100% mine.)