As you may already know, I’m a huge Caribou Coffee fan. I love the flavors (especially any of their coffee drinks with mint and chocolate) and have always been drawn to the warm, woodsy feel of their shops.
I typically make my coffee drinks using Caribou whole bean coffee at home, but occasionally I splurge on the best thing – a specialty drink made by hand at my local Caribou (I don’t know how they do it but it’s always better than what I can make at home!).
Now I’m excited to share with you something special they’re offering this holiday season – 5 new holiday drinks, plus TOPPINGS! Here’s what you can choose from:
- Holiday drinks: Dark chocolate raspberry mocha, Milk chocolate hazelnut mocha, White chocolate caramel mocha, Fa La Latte, and Ho Ho Mint Mocha
- Chip toppings: Candy cane bits, Brownie bites, Snicker doodle, Dark chocolate chips, Milk chocolate chips, White chocolate chips
- Whip toppings: Mint, Vanilla, Raspberry, Chocolate
With all these choices, you can make more than 500 holiday drink combinations. Create a personalized drink using our holiday-inspired toppings and then share on social using #TopBou.
I visited my local Caribou Coffee and tried a few combinations. What were my favorites?
- Ho Ho Mint Mocha with Mint Whip and Candy Cane bits – It was MINT HEAVEN
- White Chocolate Caramel Mocha with Vanilla Whip, Snicker Doodle and Chocolate Chips – this one was CARAMELICOUS
Caribou Coffee’s Topped By You Tuesdays!
Want to try your own topping combination?
On Tuesdays starting November 15th, stop by to get $1 off a large holiday drink!
Also, this Tuesday, November 15th and Wednesday, November 16th, to kick it all off, Caribou is hosting a pop-up event in the Rotunda of the Mall of America from 10:00am – 9:00pm, where you will get to make your own topping holiday creations and capture them in the one-of-a-kind Coffee Cam! I’ll be there and hope to see you!
Finally, stop by a Caribou on Tuesday afternoons (3-4 PM) to try all of the different flavored whips and toppings for free!!!!!!!
While you’re there, check out their holiday gift items on display! (Here are a few pics I took to help remind me of some great ideas this season!)
For more info visit Caribou Coffee’s website and Facebook page!
(This post was written in partnership with Caribou Coffee. All opinions are 100% mine.)