As you may already know, I’m a huge Caribou Coffee fan. I love the flavors (especially any of their coffee drinks with mint and chocolate) and have always been drawn to the warm, woodsy feel of their shops.
I typically make my coffee drinks using Caribou whole bean coffee at home, but occasionally I splurge on the best thing – a specialty drink made by hand at my local Caribou (I don’t know how they do it but it’s always better than what I can make at home!).
Now I’m excited to share with you something special they’re offering this holiday season – 5 new holiday drinks, plus TOPPINGS! Here’s what you can choose from:
- Holiday drinks: Dark chocolate raspberry mocha, Milk chocolate hazelnut mocha, White chocolate caramel mocha, Fa La Latte, and Ho Ho Mint Mocha
- Chip toppings: Candy cane bits, Brownie bites, Snicker doodle, Dark chocolate chips, Milk chocolate chips, White chocolate chips
- Whip toppings: Mint, Vanilla, Raspberry, Chocolate
With all these choices, you can make more than 500 holiday drink combinations. Create a personalized drink using our holiday-inspired toppings and then share on social using #TopBou.
I visited my local Caribou Coffee and tried a few combinations. What were my favorites?
- Ho Ho Mint Mocha with Mint Whip and Candy Cane bits – It was MINT HEAVEN
- White Chocolate Caramel Mocha with Vanilla Whip, Snicker Doodle and Chocolate Chips – this one was CARAMELICOUS
Caribou Coffee’s Topped By You Tuesdays!
Want to try your own topping combination?
On Tuesdays starting November 15th, stop by to get $1 off a large holiday drink!
Also, this Tuesday, November 15th and Wednesday, November 16th, to kick it all off, Caribou is hosting a pop-up event in the Rotunda of the Mall of America from 10:00am – 9:00pm, where you will get to make your own topping holiday creations and capture them in the one-of-a-kind Coffee Cam! I’ll be there and hope to see you!
Finally, stop by a Caribou on Tuesday afternoons (3-4 PM) to try all of the different flavored whips and toppings for free!!!!!!!
While you’re there, check out their holiday gift items on display! (Here are a few pics I took to help remind me of some great ideas this season!)
(This post was written in partnership with Caribou Coffee. All opinions are 100% mine.)