Arc’s Value Village has opened up a 5th Twin Cities store in Bloomington and it’s now open! Plus, everyone is invited to their grand opening celebration on December 6th:
Arc’s Value Village Thrift Stores & Donation Centers, recognized as the Twin Cities’ 2014 Best Thrift Store by both City Pages and Minnesota Women’s Press, opened its fifth Twin Cities store in Bloomington. There will be a community celebration at the new store, located in the Valley West Shopping Center at 10546 France Ave. S., on Saturday, Dec. 6, 2014.
“Bloomington residents have already been shopping, donating and volunteering at Arc’s Value Village for more than 30 years at our Richfield store,” says The Arc Greater Twin Cities Chief Executive Officer Kim Keprios. “Now, we’re thrilled to open our newest store right in the neighborhood at Valley West Shopping Center, next to Cub Foods!”
In addition to the great shopping you always find at Arc’s Value Village, there will be a full schedule of events on Dec. 6, starting at 9 a.m.
- Meet the Arc’s Value Village Thrift Stylists in the new fashion Haute Spot.
- Spin the Prize Wheel to win gift cards and coupons and enter the Grand Prize drawing for a $100 Arc’s Value Village gift card.
- Enjoy refreshments and a DIY repurposing demo, provided by Redefined Designs.
- Check out the festive finds in the Merry Thriftmas™ Holiday Shop.
- Take a “Thriftie” (thrift selfie) with props at our photo booth station!
Follow the grand opening events at #HelloBloomington and on Facebook.