What a year 2013 has been here at Twin Cities Frugal Mom! Traffic has multiplied, review and giveaway opportunities have been great, and I was even featured on the local channel 12 news in November in a 2-minute Money Savers segment:
(As a side note to the interview – I DID release my own CD of piano compositions in December and it will be available for sale online soon!)
Here I’m sharing 10 OF MY MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS OF 2013. In addition to my Deals and Events calendar (which gets the most traffic), these posts are the ones that have been visited the most and I want to thank you ALL for visiting my site, commenting on posts, entering giveaways, and following me in Facebook and Twitter.
I wish you all a very happy and prosperous 2013!
1. Three Ways to Save Money for Back to School
2. A Mom’s Unachievable To-Do List
3. Fare for All – A Low-Cost Option for Buying Groceries in the Twin Cities
4. My Experiences as a New Member of the YMCA – Part 1
5. Ten Ways to Enjoy Duluth for Less
6. Spring Cleaning Guide for the Twin Cities
7. Confessions of a Frugal Bride
8. Three Myths about Couponing and Why Anyone Can Do It!
9. Don’t Mess With Me! I ‘m shopping at Rainbow Foods on Double Coupon Day
10. Comfort for Those of Us with Underwater Mortgages